Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Suter on the move , again !

“I have completed Ironman Canada 4x and will race my fifth Ironman in Arizona on April 9, 2006. Last year I qualified for the Provincial and National triathlon team for my age group. I competed at the Age Group World Triathlon Championships in Hawaii and came 51st in my age group in Oct. 2006. I just place first in my age group at UBC triathlon Olympic distance race and third overall out of all the females. My next race is Ironman Arizona in April where I hope to go sub 11hrs. I will then compete at a few local races like the North shore Sprint triathlon in May and the Victoria 1/2 Ironman in June. I will compete at the Kelowna Apple triathlon in August and try to get an age group spot for Worlds for 2007 in Hamburg Germany. I am a Registered Massage Therapist, level 1 triathlon coach, weight trainer, group fitness instructor, Stott Pilates instructor, and teach aquatic rehabilitation. of Steel race in May. “

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home